*Note: Paddling action shot image shown is of the Blue-Fin S. More photos of the Fennix Blue-Fin S coming soon!
Beginner / Entry Level Ski
What we love most about the Fennix Blue-Fin S is that is a surf ski. The Fennix Blue-Fin S has all the attributes of an elite-level racing surf ski while still being one of the most stable on the market. The Fennix Blue-Fin S has all the best parts of the original model with finer more defined lines giving it the best response on the market for an entry-level craft.
The Fennix Blue-Fin S is by far the most manoeuvrable entry-level craft and surfs like no other while still offering great flatwater speed and stability. It is designed to get the new paddler out on the water without having to spend a lot of time learning to balance.
The Fennix Blue-Fin S comes with three easy to carry handles and a safety leash attachment.
Seat Width: 44cm
Construction Options and Pricing
*Weights are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinylester resin.
- Fenn vacuum bag all layups which give a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski. The glass vac layup offers the customer an affordable ski.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fibreglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first-class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.
- The most advanced construction techniques are used to create the lightest and stiffest boats on the market. The Hi-Cell skis come in the single-figure weight range, ideal for racing.