Beginner to Intermediate Ski
The Fennix XT S is the perfect ski for those that want to paddle at a slightly more advanced level whilst still retaining good balance. Like all the new Fennix boats the XT S has the response and feel of elite-level skis while offering a very stable platform for ocean paddling.
The original Fenn XT brought out over a decade ago is where many of today’s ocean paddlers started. This gave people the ability to get into ocean paddling, in what at the time, was a domain dominated by unstable surf skis.
We think this is the perfect skis for those seeking ultimate surf ability, solid stability and good flatwater speed.
The Fennix XT S sits between the Fennix Blue-Fin S and Fennix Swordfish S range of skis.
The Fennix XT S sits between the Fennix Blue-Fin S and Fennix Swordfish S in terms of speed and stability.
Seat Width: 40.5cm
Construction Options and Pricing
*Weights are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinylester resin.
- Fenn vacuum bag all layups which give a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski. The glass vac layup offers the customer an affordable ski.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fiberglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.
- The most advanced construction techniques are used to create the lightest and stiffest boats on the market. The Hicell skis come in the single-figure weight range, ideal for racing.