The Fennix Elite S continues on the same path as its predecessors the Elite and Elite S. Both of those were the leaders in the racing category. The Fennix version brings in slightly more rocker with some movements of volume to different parts of the ski. It is even more maneuverable and maintains that flatwater speed of the Elite S. The seat is slightly different from the previous Elite S seats (both old and new).
So what’s different to the previous model?
- The shape of the bow deck (nose) is tapered down in line with the new Fennix models
- More rocker in the hull, however, maintains great flatwater speed
- Narrower through the front and slightly higher deck
- The seat is slightly more forward
- Less hump under your legs
- Greater maneuverability – the ski is extremely responsive allowing you to move the ski quickly into the desired position to pick up runs
MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Seat Width: 38.5cm
Construction Options and Pricing
* Weights are approximates and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fiberglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.
- The most advanced construction techniques are used to create the lightest and stiffest boats on the market. The Hi-cell skis come in the single-figure weight range, ideal for racing.
Cory Hill has dominated international competition in recent years. He is the winner of the 2019/2020 World Surf Ski League, winner of The Doctor 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and Australian Ocean Racing Series Overall Winner for the past 3 years.
Danielle McKenzie is the current World Ocean Racing Champion, winner of The Doctor 2019 and 20 Beaches Ocean Classic 2019.