Anytime Fitness Australian Ocean Racing Series
presented by Shaw and Partners
The Anytime Fitness Australian Ocean Racing Series (AORS) presented by Shaw and Partners is a national ocean racing series attracting competitors across a number of ocean racing disciplines including Ocean skis, Surf skis, Stand Up Paddleboards, Prone Paddleboards and Outrigger Canoes.
The series will travel around the country to Australia’s most popular beaches showcasing men and women competing in a variety of categories in the only ocean racing series of its kind.
AORS Events 2017-2018
We are currently in the process of finalising all the event for the 2017-2018 season.
Below is a list of proposed events and dates. Please check again shortly for full details including the star rating for each event and how the points will work.
- Sat 9th September 2017 – Gold Coast Classic Ocean Race, Gold Coast QLD (Facebook page)
- Sat 16th September 2017 – The Charles Stewart Memorial Cup, Sydney Northern Beaches NSW
- Sat 30th September 2017 – Pacifica Downwind, Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Sun 8th October 2017 – SA Ocean Paddling Series, SA
- Thur 23rd November 2017 – Triple S Sunset Surfski Series, Perth WA
- Sat 25th November 2017 – The Doctor, Rottnest Island, WA (alternate date Sun 26th Nov 2017)
- Thur 30th November 2017 – Triple S Sunset Surfski Series, Perth WA
- Sat 2nd December 2017 – Fenn West Coaster Downwind, Perth WA
- Sat 9th December 2017 – Palm to Pines, Sydney Northern Beaches NSW
- Sat 3rd February 2018 – Great Ocean Paddle, VIC
- 25th February 2018 – Manly Wharf Bridge to Beach, Sydney Harbour NSW