The weather forecast has changed quite dramatically this afternoon which has forced us to bring the race day schedule forward by 2 hours.
The new race day schedule is:
Location: Station Beach
Race Registration 8.30am
Race Briefing 10.30am
Race Start 11am
Our intention is to still attempt to run a downwind course from Station Beach to Fishermans Beach, however, if the weather changes and exceeds the parameters set in our safety plan, we may have to look at running a “Storm Course” Circuit race based out of Station Beach.
We will provide a further update at 8am tomorrow on Facebook.
Shaw and Partners 20 Beaches Ocean Classic Organising Team