Intermediate to High Performance Wave Ski
Wavemasters Strata range is designed for high performance surf work.
The ski feature Wavemaster’s step nose a proven contest winner.
The Strata is designed for high performance surfing. However a confident intermediate rider would be capable of riding the strata due to its stability features.
- Wavemaster’s adjustable block which lets the rider position perfectly e.g. legs, seating.
- Late nose lift – ease of paddling through white water, excellent in cutback turns and l ate take off situations.
- Strata’s rail line- is very fine increasing maneuverability in tight turns and making trimming on a wave a lot more controlled. A tight edge running through the tail to give maximum hold in tight sections and on tubing type waves.
- Strata deck profile is rolled and contoured for strength and blended with a clean type plan shape.
The Strata comes standard with deluxe type fittings which include:
- adjustable block with deluxe adjustable footstraps.
- deluxe pro belt
- seat pad
Wavemaster’s Strata is constructed from the very latest in fiberglass technology using a combination high grade materials including carbon fibre, fibreglass cloth, matts & vinyl ester resins. Wavemaster’s Strata is hand-laminated to ensure max strength to weight ratios for lightness and strength. Wavemaster’s 2 phase foaming technique is used to fill the ski with a high density foam to form a solid unit.
|Max Paddler Weight:||110kg|