A classically designed open Canadian canoe, the Reflection is feature packed and exceptional value. The Reflection comes standard with three contoured (for comfort)seats with integral buoyancy, foam padded backrests, easy grab handles each end, keel rib for increased rigidity and two paddles.
One person can comfortably paddle the Reflection from the centre seat. Its multi-chine hull provides exceptional initial and secondary stability, and Swedeform hull shape allows extra load carrying capacity in the rear for single paddler or bracket mounted outboard, whilst maintaining excellent paddling speed and manoeuvrability. The tumblehome sides allow extra width and therefore stability without compromising paddle stroke. The inclusion of the foam padded backrests for each seat improves paddling posture, protecting the lower back of the paddler and allowing more time and enjoyment in the canoe.
- Multi chine hull provides exceptional inital and secondary stability.
- Swedeform hull allows extra load carrying in rear of canoe for single paddler or bracket mounted outboard.
- Tumble home sides allow extra width (stability) without compromising paddle stroke.
- Hire and Drive Vessel Type Approval – Approval Number: S183
- Price includes 2 paddles, backrests and handles.
Specifications & Pricing
|Price including two oars:||$1,300|