The ultimate fishing kayak for one. The Fisher is equipped with two rod holders, a tackle box (fitted over the viewport cavity), a drink bottle holder and drink bottle, ananchor, decklines, a hard Fisher backrest, and a paddleash.
- Clear “Viewfinder window” located in the centre of the craft directly infront of the paddler allows the visual exploration of underwater environments.
- Designed with a Swedeform hull plan for a narrower paddle entry and a more efficient paddle action.
- Multiple footwells allows paddlers of various heights to comfortably use this craft.
- High back support for a comfortable sitting position and lower back support.
The storage area has a removable plastic tub for holding small items (keys, money and sunscreen) though still allowing access into the craft for larger items (lunch, towel, etc.).
- Leg straps have been fitted, there is a key locker and a security front handle for added peace of mind when securing the boat on a roof, or during a break.
- The rounded bow with extra thickness avoids collision damage.
- A low volume bow for punching out through waves or lean forward to duck-dive through bigger waves.
- The flat hull and twin keels allows great manoeuvrability on waves but still excellent speed and tracking for distance paddling.
- Department of Transport Hire List approved.
Specifications & Pricing
|Price including paddle:||$940|