Advanced Low Volume Ski
The first ever competitive low volume ski. The spark is truly unique in its design and performance. The Spark changed the way smaller paddlers thought about racing boats and gave them the opportunity to match it with the bigger paddlers in the bigger boats. The Spark is very stable for an elite boat and when you sit in it you feel like you are paddling with no resistance.
The Spark suits paddlers less than 80kg and 6’ft in height.
Construction Options and Pricing
*Weights are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinyl ester resin.
- Fenn now vacuum bag all layups which gives a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fiberglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.