Keith Fenn hit the nail on the head when he made the alterations to the original Elite to come up with the most versatile elite racing ski on the market today.
No others surf like this ski while offering unbelievable flatware speed and incredible stability for an elite racing ski.
The results in races all over the globe and in all conditions prove that this ski is worth a try when considering an elite ski.
Seat Options – The Elite S is available in two different seat designs – the original seat and the new ‘S’ seat. The new seat is a more contoured shape which provides a different hip position to the original design.
Seat Width: 38.5cm
Construction Options and Pricing
* Weights are approximates and may vary slightly.
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fiberglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.