For interstate and international competitors, Oceanpaddler will have FENN ski’s available to hire for The Doctor.
You may also wish to take your own ski over to Perth. See below for details.
Ski Hire Costs
Ski Hire Cost below includes use of the ski for the Thursday night Sunset Surfski Series and The Doctor. Should you require ski hire for the Fenn West Coast Downwind the weekend prior and for the week then the cost is an additional $150.
- $250 for poly-vac and glass-vac skis for regular Fenn paddlers. $350 for non-Fenn paddlers.
- $300 for hybrid skis for regular Fenn paddlers. $400 for non-Fenn paddlers
- $500 for carbon skis for regular Fenn paddlers. Not available for non-Fenn paddlers. Limited numbers available.
- $400 for poly-vac double ski / $600 for carbon double skis on availability. $500 non-Fenn paddlers – poly-vac only.
Ski Hire Booking
To book please email the following information to Oceanpaddler. Your name will be added to the list and invoice sent approximately 4 months prior to the event. A the time of payment a $500 deposit will need to be paid which will be refunded after the event. Should any damage occur to the ski then the deposit will be used for the repair or towards the replacement cost.
- Ski Model (eg Swordfish S)
- Ski Layup (eg Hybrid)
- Regular Fenn Paddler – Yes or No?
- Events requiring ski hire
- Arrival date in Perth
Take your own craft to Perth
For information on transporting your own ski to Perth please contact Danny Topfer.