Small, Light and Speedy the Widgit is a 2.6m touring style surf ski for river or ocean family fun.
- Multiple footwells allows paddlers of various heights to comfortably use this craft. High back support for a comfortable sitting position and lower back support.
- High back support for a comfortable sitting position and lower back support.
- The storage area has a removable bag for containing small items (keys, money and sunscreen) though still allowing access into the craft for larger items (lunch, towel, etc.).
- The moulded drink holder secures bottles allowing easy access to fluids.
Rounded bow with extra thickness avoids collision damage.
- A low volume bow for punching out through waves or lean forward to duck-dive through bigger waves.
- The flat hull allows great manoeuvrability on waves but still excellent speed for distance paddling.
- The Widgit is even Department of Transport Hire List approved, meaning it is also a viable choice for watercraft hire organisations.
- Hire and Drive Vessel Type Approval – Approval Number: S199
Specifications & Pricing
|Price including paddle:||$640|