A super stable 2.6m wave ski, designed for river, surf or white water.Lightweight at only 17kg which allows for easy transport & storage for paddlers of all ages.
- Designed with a Swedeform hull plan for a narrower paddle entry and a more efficient paddle action.
- Multiple footwells allows paddlers of various heights to comfortably use this craft.
- High back support for a comfortable sitting position and lower back support.
- The storage area has a plastic tub for holding small items (keys, money and sunscreen) though still allowing access into the craft for larger items (lunch, towel, etc.).
- Large Hatches for easy access, allowing stowage of larger items inside hull.
- The moulded drink holder is double width to accomodate a lunch or bait box, and elastic cord secures bottles allowing easy access to fluids.
- Leg straps have been fitted, there is a key locker and front security handle for added peace of mind when securing the boat on a roof, or during a break.
- The rounded bow with extra thickness avoids collision damage.
- A low volume bow for punching out through waves or lean forward to duck-dive through bigger waves.
- The flat hull and twin keels allows great manoeuvrability on waves but still excellent speed and tracking for distance paddling.
- Department of Transport Hire List approved
Specifications & Pricing
|Price including paddle:||$740|