Based on the ever-popular Gizmo sit-on-top, the Gizmo Vision combines all of the original elements of the Gizmo, with the added feature of a Viewfinder Window. Price includes paddle.
Explore bays, reefs & rivers with the ability to see below the surface, experiencing a whole new dimension in paddling adventure. Made from super tough polycarbonate & fixed using brass inserts, the windows (deck & hull) resist abrasion and are a breeze to change giving years of “20/20” vision. The bottom window is set between the twin keels, keeping it clear of abrasive sand and reef – increasing its longevity.
- Clear “Viewfinder window” located in the centre of the craft directly infront of the paddler allows the visual exploration of underwater environments.
- Designed with a Swedeform hull plan for a narrower paddle entry and a more efficient paddle action.
- Multiple footwells allows paddlers of various heights to comfortably use this craft.
- High back support for a comfortable sitting position and lower back support.
- The storage area has a removable plastic tub for holding small items (keys, money and sunscreen) though still allowing access into the craft for larger items (lunch, towel, etc.).
- The moulded drink holder is double width to accomodate a lunch or bait box, and elastic cord secures bottles allowing easy access to fluids.
- Leg straps have been fitted, there is a key locker and a security front handle for added peace of mind when securing the boat on a roof, or during a break.
- The rounded bow with extra thickness avoids collision damage.
- A low volume bow for punching out through waves or lean forward to duck-dive through bigger waves.
- The flat hull and twin keels allows great manoeuvrability on waves but still excellent speed and tracking for distance paddling.
- Department of Transport Hire List approved – Approval Number: S209
Specifications & Pricing
|Price including paddle:||$840|