The Doctor – Spectator and Competitor Transport on-board Silverado
Watch The Doctor or travel to the start of The Doctor on board Silverado!
Silverado 80 Foot long, 27 Foot wide, Power Catamaran, with a 360 degree 2 level viewing platform.
The following options are available for both spectators and competitors.
Please note that One-way spectator option From Rottnest Island to Hilarys watching the race is still available as at 19th Nov.
- Paddler with craft and gear – $100 (gear returned to Hillarys Marina) – SOLD OUT
- Spectator – $150 both ways watching race, mooring near start line – SOLD OUT
- One-way spectator or paddler (no craft) – $80.00 Paddler option SOLD OUT. One-way spectator from Rottnest Island is still available.
- Hillarys Marina pick up and drop off. Approximate 9am pick up, 5pm drop off (if loading skis 8am load, passengers 8.45am for departure).
- Cheap food drinks will be available on-board for lunch time….BYO Alcohol.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Fresh water available on-board and multiple household toilets available.
- Tender to Army Jetty Beach available (race start location).
Bookings are essential.
Contact Ash Nesbit at Silverado Charters.
Mobile: 0413 177 927
Email: ashley.nesbit@ silveradocharters.com.au